About the Maughan's

My photo
My name is Morgan and I am a stay-at-home mom and proud of it! I am married to the most wonderful man on earth! Justin and I have been married for 6 years and have lived in Idaho, Montana,Illinois, and are currently in Iowa for Graduate school. Our son Zayden is 3 years old and is 100% American boy! Cars, trucks, tractors, and balls are the highlights of his days.We have an energetic little girl, Zoey and angel baby Evelyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More of our Summer!

I completely forgot to check Justin's phone for his pictures! Same places, but different views and experiences! So here's a bit more of our summer! 

Our caravan from Illinois to Montana. Justin drove the Uhaul which had a hitch for the truck. I drove the van with the kids and the dog!
 Farmer Zayden out workin!
Justin turned 29 and we had a big BBQ on the ranch! It turned out so fun!
 Trying to keep Zayden out of the water proved more difficult! Someone had to keep an eye on him at all times! He drove that little dumptruck ALL over the ranch! Down the driveway, on the fields,in the yard! It was sad to to leave it at the ranch so he can return and play with it! 
 Justin's cousins came and stayed also! Westin, Adam, Brindi, Justin's sister Racheal and my kiddos!

Justin's view of part of the ranch from the tractor
 When we went hiking in Idaho, Justin went further up the mountain than I did. Zayden is waving hi
Uncle Marshall with Zayden


 We were able to go boating and tubing! So cold but lots of fun! Dad took it easy on us while driving the boat so he wouldn't flip me into the freezing cold water!


 Zayden wanted so badly to get into the tube and actually ride the waves but it was too cold and I worried too much.
 Our Iowa backyard. We have horses that love to come say hello while I water them!
Justin went to Kansas City for a conference which he had to make two presentations at. He had such a great time and hopes to take us back there! Next year the conference is in Montreal Canada. I told him we will find a babysitter and I get to come with him! 

I think that's most of our pictures! I had to go through about 2,000 pics to select these ones! I have loved reminiscing and reviewing our family adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment