About the Maughan's

My photo
My name is Morgan and I am a stay-at-home mom and proud of it! I am married to the most wonderful man on earth! Justin and I have been married for 6 years and have lived in Idaho, Montana,Illinois, and are currently in Iowa for Graduate school. Our son Zayden is 3 years old and is 100% American boy! Cars, trucks, tractors, and balls are the highlights of his days.We have an energetic little girl, Zoey and angel baby Evelyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Family Portraits

At the end of last month, our family got a coupon for a free photo session and embellished picture plus 20% off anything else we ordered from Sears Portrait Studio. We decided it would be a good investment so here's the outcome! We actually took pictures in the middle of March, but when the photographer went to put the drive onto the computer to view the pictures, all of the files became corrupted so we lost ALL the pictures we had taken! And Zayden had done so well and done some darling pictures and poses. So since that happened, they felt really bad and we rescheduled and they gave us 50$ off our purchase on top of all the stuff our coupon gave us.  So at the end, it turned out pretty well. I think some of the photos from the first session were better but we couldn't recreate them so this was the final product. Enjoy

This little bear was a Christmas present. On one of the paws it has "Zayden 7-30-2011" embroidered.




Wouldn't he make the best Snuggle commercial baby?
Or how about a Pampers model?

 Our little barefoot blue jean boy. Look he even has his thumb in his pocket! Like father like son!





 We love our little family! I'm starting to see a lot of Justin's traits in Zayden now. He has some very distinct characteristics from both of us.  (I think he's starting to get my red hair!) oh boy...  But watch out ladies, that smile will charm you! It sure has us wrapped around his finger.

1 comment: